Kyle G. DeValerio
Senior Litigation Counsel
Kyle G. DeValerio is Senior Litigation Counsel at Schoeppl Law, P.A. Mr. DeValerio has a Bachelor of Arts in Government from Colby College. Mr. DeValerio also completed a General Course study at the London School of Economics and Political Science in London, England.
He is a graduate of Suffolk University Law School where he was a member of the Irving R. Kaufman Memorial Securities Moot Court team. During law school, Mr. DeValerio clerked for the Civil Division of the United States Attorney’s Office in Boston. Mr. DeValerio was an associate at Berman DeValerio Pease Tabacco Burt & Pucillo in West Palm Beach, Florida, a partner at Berman DeValerio in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, and of counsel to Andrews DeValerio LLP in Boston, Massachusetts.
He has extensive experience in the areas of Complex Class Actions, Securities and Antitrust Litigation. Mr. DeValerio also has substantial discovery experience in massive volume productions.
Mr. DeValerio is admitted to practice in Florida and Massachusetts. He is also admitted to the U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of Florida, the Northern District of Illinois, the District of Massachusetts and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Current Employment Position:
Senior Litigation Counsel
Areas of Practice:
- Appellate Practice
- Broker-Dealer Enforcement Practice
- Business Litigation and Arbitrations
- Customer Arbitrations in High Stakes Matters
- Investment Adviser Enforcement Practice
- Mediation Practice
- Receivership Litigation
- Regulatory Defense
- SEC Enforcement Practice
- Securities Litigation
- Trial Support
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- E-Discovery and Mass Volume Discovery
Past Employment History:
- Andrews DeValerio LLP, Boston, Massachusetts
- Of Counsel, 2017-2018
- Berman DeValerio, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Partner, 2014-2017
- Associate 2008-2014
- Berman DeValerio Pease Tabacco Burt & Pucillo, West Palm Beach, Florida
- Associate, 2004-2008
- In re Foreign Exchange Benchmark Rates Antitrust Litigation,
- 1:13-cv-07789-LGS (S.D.N.Y.) – More than $2 billion in settlements.
- In re Steel Antitrust Litigation,
- 08-5214 (N.D. Ill.) – total settlements of $193.9 million.
- In re General Electric Co. Securities Litigation,
- No. 1:09-cv-01951 (S.D.N.Y.) – settled for $40 million.
- In re Bear Stearns Companies Inc. Securities, Derivative and “ERISA” Litigation,
- Master File No. 08-MDL No. 1963 (S.D.N.Y.) – settled for $294.9 million.
- In re TFT-LCD (Flat Panel) Antitrust Litigation,
- M:07-cv-01827 (N.D. Cal.) – settlements totaling $437 million.
- Carlson v. Xerox,
- No. 3:00-CV-1621 (D. Conn.) – settled for $750 million.
Honors and Recognition:
- Named as a Florida Rising Star by Super Lawyers 2010
- “Damages in Securities Litigation: Plaintiffs’ Strategies for a Defensible Damages Study,” Law Seminars International Program (2008)